Ourika is a river that descends from the High Atlas of Morocco and flows especially in the Ourika valley, 30 km from Marrakech.
- The framing of the valley Guide
- A walk to discover the villages and crops
- Tea break.
- A Berber lunch at the Maquis
- Visit the bio-aromatic garden
- Visiting the valley’s waterfalls
Program of the excursion Departure from your hotel at 08:30
- Visit Tanik Ourika’s weekly souk (organized every Monday)
- Visit of the Ourika Valley
- Discovery of Ourika waterfalls
- Possibility to visit a Berber pharmacy
- Return to Marrakech at 5 pm